Search This Blog

Translate

This is a Post Test.

This is a post test.

I made this placeholder first post so I can just view what I'm doing with the layout options.

Do not mind this post unless you're bored or really like to read.

No, there's no easter eggs here.

I'm basically doing custom themes options, constantly pressing refresh on a trial and error basis. Paragraphs skips a line. Normal texts do not.

I'm a very visual-pattern person, though. 

My short term memory is crap. 

The preview in the option isn't enough since there are blanks so...


This is a post test.
I can just post long stuff over nothing.
Too bad I can't do it in real life speech. Because that will be awkward. And because I'm not always in the mood to.
I do not like words. Not that I have any other choice about it.

This blog is created on a whim.
This blog may be viewed by anyone.
This blog is not private, not really. 

But I pray no one connects the dots. I prefer my real life and online separate.
Yet like any other, sometimes I cannot help but bring something up from real life.

Because I'm too moody to a point sometimes I cannot accept it.
Yet. Not yet. Not by choice. Not really. But that's another story in another day/post.